- Job Purpose:
Implement recruitment consultancy activities; interact with customers in the assigned business areas to satisfy recruitment demands from customers.
- Duties And Responsibility:
- Manage Executive Search & Selection activities and customers information
- Prepare / implement recommendations to customers about recruitment plan (meeting / contract)
- Base on company procedures and policies, handle the contract from begin to finish
- Handle job placement orders from start to finish, following established procedures and policies
- Conduct interviews of applicants to identify suitable candidates for placement purposes
- Expand candidate/client network in the specific sector assigned
- Follow up customer’s account and collect the recruiting fee on time
- Achieve personal sales target and co-operate with colleagues
- At least 2 years’ experience in Recruitment, HR or Executive Search & Selection Field
- Qualifications: University degree / college of Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related majors
- Languages: Fluent speaking and listening skills, ability to read and translate of foreign language documents related to professional
- Computers: Ability to use office applications
- Flexibility in handling the unexpected situation & ability to adapt to the current working conditions
- Ability to interact well with senior candidates, recruiters, clients in & outside the company
- Problem solving, customer care, analyze, communicate effectively
- Create professional style of work for the recruitment, or plan & proposed
- methods for building database of potential candidates
- Flexibility in handling work
- Negotiation skills
- Sales skills, good human sense, detail oriented
- Interview Skills, giving right comments and the right selection in recruitment
- Be honest and frank communication skill
- Strict compliance with all processes, company guidelines, openness, gentleness with people, always improving, changing the way to more effective
- Ability to working with people, psychology, and work well under high pressure
HR1Vietnam Holdings is the largest and professional Executive Recruitment Agency in Vietnam dedicated to provide headhunting service for multinational and locally owned companies, across the APAC region.
HR1Vietnam Holdings provides a wide variety of human resource services in Asia Pacific including Executive Search & Selection, Mass / Project Recruitment, HR / Payroll outsourcing and HR consultancy. We have more than 10 years of experience with over 150 local and international consultants that extends to 3 Offices in Vietnam and HR1Vietnam proud of to be the Vietnam’s market Leader in the field.
Our values to clients include:
- Large Database: Access to highly skilled professionals as customer’s particular requirements that customer would not typically find on their own in certain industries.
- Prompt Hiring Process: Accelerating your hiring timeline, time and resources saving for right recruitment to increases customer’s revenue and efficiency.
- Account Management: Our exceptional account holders who are willing to step out and work with our clients to understand the best need and also proactively manage and provide potential candidates.
- Price: No fees until you hire a professional from us, and that comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
Meet our team members who support you find the best candidate in the right position