Mô tả công việc:
- Apply communication skills to perform workplace tasks.
- Review + ensure alignment of shipping instructions received from customers or CCL team.
- Issue BAL specimen + release BAL B/L.
- Timely and accurately submit carrier OBL instruction, VGM + Security filing and check carrier Master B/L.
- Handle all amendment/issue of documentation.
- Collaborate with CCL (Customer Care team) to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Perform data entry and updates on the systems.
- Support other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Bachelor Degree in International Business/ Supply Chain/ Logistics, or related field, willing to learn and adapt to new environment.
- Can work full time for 12 months.
- Basic knowledge about import / export process.
- Good at communication, problem solving, time management skills.
- Good command of English.
- Being careful, detail-oriented, willing to learn, can-do-attitude, responsible, customer-oriented.
- Attractive allowance + parking fee
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a professional environment
- Detail training & development program on job and soft skills
- High chance to become an employee if well performed.
We shape the world of logistics with a strong determination to connect people and goods through innovative and sustainable logistics solutions. Every day, we go above and beyond to meet the needs of our customers. By anticipating challenges and applying our visionary mindset, we advance global trade and bring communities together.
Kuehne+Nagel Vietnam has achieved remarkable growth trajectory in recent years both as a producer and consumer. Today the country is one of the most dynamic emerging markets in the world.
Kuehne+Nagel Vietnam - The market leader since 1994
Living and breathing Vietnam since 1994, Kuehne+Nagel has been well-recognised for high-value comprehensive logistics solutions tailored to customers’ requirement. Our integrated global network and indepth local know-how set us apart in delivering unique and bespoke logistics solutions that meet our customers’ business goals.
Our People - Our biggest asset
We have built up a strong team of international and local industry specialists well-equipped with solid Vietnam market knowledge and detailed industry know-how for their respective trades and verticials. Our dedicated team are committed to understanding opportunities for improvement and focused on driving efficiencies for your business. As the market grows, we are strengthening our workforce to set the company on course for dynamic development.
Our comprehensive logistics portfolio
Kuehne+Nagel Vietnam offers a complete logistics portfolio to industries and trades, covering seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland transportation businesses with a clear focus on digital integrated logistics solutions and tailor-made industry-specific services. We focus on key industries including automotive, aerospace, high-tech, industrial & chemical goods, pharmaceutical & healthcare, as well as FMCG & retail.
Kuehne+Nagel Vietnam recently received Vietnam Best places to work 2020 award by Anphabe, Best employer of choice 2020 - Top 50 employer branding by Vietnamese students award and Best companies to work for in Asia 2021 award.
Ms. Ngoc Nguyen - Local HR Consultant or Ms. Huong Nguyen - HRBP