- Support recruitment process through channels, post job, draft Job Description, ...
- Implement job postings, screening CVs and coordinate with department heads to schedule interviews, send feedback on interview information with candidates.
- Perform the management, arrangement and archiving of the company's official documents.
- Monitor issues related to internet, telephone, drinking water, stationery, repair and maintenance of internal company equipment.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Head of Department.
- Hardworking and responsible.
- Meet the requirement to work 4-5 days/week (Fulltime: 8:00-17:00).
- Preference to final year student, graduated in this year.
- Good English
With more than 10 years of operation in Vietnam, PepsiCo Foods is currently one of the leading food production companies with the main brand name "Lay's" and a team of more than 300 employees present in all provinces and cities across the country water.
PepsiCo Foods Vietnam's vision is: "Becoming a leading company in the production of snack foods"
We are constantly looking for and creating healthy financial returns for our investors, creating opportunities for growth and bringing many economic benefits to our employees, business partners and the communities in which we live. work.
We always strive to operate on the basis of honesty, fairness and integrity in all our actions.
For more information, please visit the website: https://www.laysvietnam.com/