If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a very fast-paced environment, Global Graduate Programme is a chance for you to spark and make your mark.
- Trade Marketing
- Operations - Manufacturing or Supply Chain
- Round 1: CV Application
- Trade Marketing: https://bit.ly/GGPTrade
- Operations: https://bit.ly/GGPOperations
Deadline for application: 15/7/2022
- Round 2: Online Assessment
- Round 3: Video Screening
- Round 4: Initial Interview
- Round 5: Assessment Center
- Round 6: Final Interview
Discover new possibilities in a truly global organization and make your mark with real breakthroughs by becoming our next Global Graduate!
- Graduates with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a reputable University in related majors
- Less than 2 years of work experience
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills through extra-curricular activities
- Globally Mobility
- Proficient in English (both written & spoken)
- Vietnam Nationality only
What the Programme offers
- Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and the Functions in Operations (i.e Manufacturing, Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, etc.) or Trade Marketing / Sales
- A real job assigned at an executive level
- A global experience - working on wide-ranging projects with a borderless team
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills
- World-class leadership training opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefit package
At the end of the 18 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management re as a Junior Manager.
About British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (BAT) started its operation in Vietnam in October 1994. Today, BAT is one of the most successful international businesses in Vietnam. BAT also holds the "Global Top Employer" Award recognized by Top Employers Institute to honor companies that have the best global HR strategy.
Careers at British American Tobacco
Leading the tobacco industry for over a century doesn’t just happen. The commitment we’ve given to understanding and serving adults who choose to smoke over the years makes our story one that we’re exceptionally proud of.
What we offer is an inimitable working environment, where your progress is limited only by your commitment to progressing. Our culture is fearless, curious and global – wherever you join us, you’ll meet people who are willing to take their ideas further, create opportunities for themselves and help continue our story.
Our industry is controversial, which presents challenges, as well as unique opportunities. At BAT, you’ll work for brands in 180 markets worldwide, push your skills, and develop into an expert in your field. For the right person, it’s the perfect place to forge a truly exceptional, global career.
Telephone: 028 3821 9888