- Review and analyze client-specific requirements and the scope of projects/tasks to ensure an accurate understanding of deliverable requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Define test scenarios, create test plans and participate in the definition and execution of manual and/or automated system test scripts.
- Executing the appropriate test cases, including writing test plans, scenarios, and test cases, and mining and manipulating test data.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and retesting of defects through resolution.
- Collaborate with project team resources to understand and prioritize testing efforts.
- Execute project deliverables and tasks on time and on the budget to support profitable and high-quality operations service delivery.
- Typically assigned to multiple projects, ranging from simple to moderate complexity, or to a single project of high complexity.
- Assist in the analysis of current processes and propose recommendations for process improvements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 22-25 years old and have at least 6-month experience in any field.
- Basic knowledge in e-commerce, pre-intermediate English level (reading and writing skill) and computer literacy.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, systems, and processes.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and with strict attention to details.
- Have an infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Own or potentially develop BSS core values: Passion, Responsibility, Integrity, Can-do attitude, Joy, Respect.
- Salary: $300 - $600 (review every 6 months).
- Have a chance to work with foreign customers. Exposed to the latest technology and eCommerce trends.
- Daily implement professional testing tools (Browserstack, Jmeter, Internal bug logging system...)
- Coverage of ISTQB certification fee and other advanced testing courses.
- Opportunity to be considered for Business Analyst position.
- Monthly in-house coaching and mentor programs.
- Youthful and dynamic working environments with 95% members are 9x, we have many clubs: running, football, board game...
- Office with great views from 14th, 16th, 18th-floor, and 19th-floor creative workplace design.
- At BSS Group, tea & coffee is complimentary. Besides, we have a bookshelf with many exciting books for our members to borrow and of course, they are free too.
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities organized by the Company (travel. team building, health care, volunteer…).
- Working hours are 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
Đúng như ý nghĩa của tên mình – Best Success Solution, BSS luôn hướng đến việc tạo ra giá trị cho khách hàng với những giải pháp công nghệ ưu việt, an toàn & chất lượng nhất.
Là doanh nghiệp Việt Nam vươn mình ra thị trường Quốc Tế, với tầm nhìn trở thành eCommerce full-service provider worldwide, BSS mang đến các dịch vụ và giải pháp công nghệ toàn diện trên đa nền tảng như Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Odoo, v.v.
Tại BSS, chúng tôi khẳng định với Thế Giới rằng: người Việt Nam có thể tạo ra những sản phẩm, dịch vụ chuyên nghiệp và đẳng cấp.
Hiện nay BSS Group đang sở hữu Hệ sinh thái với 3 thương hiệu eCommerce danh tiếng: BSS Commerce, Magestore và SimiCart.
- Hotline: 0962803621
- Địa chỉ: Tầng 14, 16, 18, 19, Viwaseen Tower, 48 Tố Hữu, Nam Từ Liêm
- Website sản phẩm dịch vụ: https://bsscommerce.com/
- Website văn hóa: https://bssgroup.vn/