Marketing & Communication Intern
Intern Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh Negotiable
1. Written marketing & PR materials:
- Assist Marcomms team in producing content, design for all marketing collaterals of the firm, followed strictly with Deloitte brand guidelines.
- Assist the team in producing emails/announcements/news/event invitation in Vietnamese and English for internal and external.
- Assisting to translate all PR-related documents (such as Press Release, PR article, expert statements, media interviews, etc) into English and vice versa.
- Assisting to translate all publication / research / reports / documents produced by the firm into English and vice versa.
2. Events: Assist the team in organizing all firm’s events.
3. News research: Assist the team in screening / searching for all news that are related to the firm.
4. Other support activities:
- Produce simple PR/Marketing plan for different campaign.
- Assist in preparing dossiers for bids and support other team members as needed
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- A senior or 4th-year student in Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field is required.
- Strong written & verbal skills in English
- Computer literate
- Able to deal and prioritize tasks and projects that come at the same time.
- Experience in any of the main tasks is an advantage.
Application: Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deloitte Vietnam is a member of Deloitte Touch Tohmatsu Limited – one of the world’s leading professional services organizations with a presence in 150 countries and 245,000 partners & staff. We offer clients a broad range of fully integrated services including Audit, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Striving for the standard of excellence by being always one step ahead, Deloitte Vietnam is dedicated to providing superior client service with professional objectivity and to working diligently to preserve the trust of clients. It is for this reason that people remain our firm’s greatest and most valuable asset.