Most Companies in Vietnam are in the business of manufacturing products and selling it to consumers in the market. With increased competition domestically and from foreign entrants, efficiency in the operations and the way how companies bring their product to the end consumers in the most optimal way will become more important than ever. Our Customer & Operations consulting team help Companies to optimize their Supply Chain and Operations or improve Customer Experience and Sales Effectiveness.
- Be able to do data analysis/business analysis and support quantitative analysis activities
- Attend client meetings and interviews to take minutes of meetings
- Execute secondary research and prepare reports
- Do desk research on various sectors and businesses to identify key benchmarks for comparison with best industry practices
- Support in preparing business proposals and client presentations
- Translate reports from Vietnamese to English and vice versa
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent, or a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or equivalent
- Master's degree in Science or Engineering in a relevant discipline is considered an asset
- Skill in structuring and layering complex business problems, in interpreting and integrating analysis results and in drawing conclusions
- Ability to multitask and function in a flexible manner and able to deal with work pressure
- Ability to identify and understand a problem quickly and develop approaches to resolve the problem
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent care on quality of work
- Entrepreneurial: You are proactive in taking initiatives and don’t give up easily
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Availability to travel in Vietnam and Cambodia
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of quantitative methodology tools and operational research tools is considered an asset
Apply at KPMG
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume, certificates, a recent photograph, a cover letter (if any) by accessing to the online portal: http://recruiting.kpmg.com.vn
KPMG được thành lập tại Việt Nam từ năm 1994 với văn phòng tại Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Hà Nội và Đà Nẵng.
KPMG được Bộ Tài chính và VACPA công nhận là công ty kiểm toán hàng đầu tại Việt Nam, dẫn đầu về doanh thu, số lượng khách hàng và số lượng kiểm toán viên đạt chuẩn.
Hiện nay, với hơn 1,700 chuyên viên, KPMG là một trong những công ty cung cấp dich vụ chuyên nghiệp lớn nhất tại Việt Nam với số lượng lớn các khách hàng quốc tế cũng như khách hàng trong nước.