Graphic Designer/Video Editor Intern
Intern Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh Negotiable
- Creating design for all marketing collaterals and multimedia channels of the firm, followed strictly with Deloitte brand guidelines.
- Creating design solutions in multiple forms, including reports, posters, banners, presentations and other marketing materials upon request.
- Being in charge of video & photography related for the firm in events.
- Producing digital marketing materials for the firm such as video & image editing.
- Events: Assist the team in organizing all firm’s events.
- Support management in client relationship management through building and maintaining the interactions with client personnel in a professional manner
- Actively support the Managers/Partners in proposals, bidding, identify, cultivate, and develop new market opportunities.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- A freelance or 4th-year student in Communications, Advertising, Graphic Design or related field is required.
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Computer literate
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions.
- Good photography and videography skills.
Application: Please send your CV to email: email@example.com
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deloitte Vietnam is a member of Deloitte Touch Tohmatsu Limited – one of the world’s leading professional services organizations with a presence in 150 countries and 245,000 partners & staff. We offer clients a broad range of fully integrated services including Audit, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Striving for the standard of excellence by being always one step ahead, Deloitte Vietnam is dedicated to providing superior client service with professional objectivity and to working diligently to preserve the trust of clients. It is for this reason that people remain our firm’s greatest and most valuable asset.