Financial Risk - Intern/Consultant
Full-time Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh Negotiable
Work individually or with teams to deliver risk services which includes:
- Work individually or with teams to deliver risk services which includes data analytics, MIS, research, reporting/presentation preparation
- Data translation & Data research for supporting projects
- Perform other task assignments when required
- Involve, take ownership and responsibility for projects for delivery as per firm's quality standard and expected client satisfaction. Report and work closely with the Manager/ Partner for the purpose of engagement risk management and quality control.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention of exceeding client expectations
- Support management in client relationship management through building and maintaining the interactions with client personnel in a professional manner
- Actively support the Managers/Partners in proposals, bidding, identify, cultivate, and develop new market opportunities.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Degree in majoring in Finance Information System, Information Technology, Information Security, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Automation, Finance & Accounting, Foreign trade… of a reputational domestic or international university with GPA above 7.0 (or equivalent).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Skills in Quantitative analysis and Data mining/ Statistics/ Financial mathematics/ Risk management/System implementation/IT Security/IT Audit
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant professional qualifications, including IT Audit Certificate or IT Security Certificate, in progress is a plus.
- Interested in using programming software (R, Python, etc,) and SQL
- Willingness to travel across Vietnam
- Able to research new knowledge and technology
- Team-work spirit and professional working behaviour
Application: Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deloitte Vietnam is a member of Deloitte Touch Tohmatsu Limited – one of the world’s leading professional services organizations with a presence in 150 countries and 245,000 partners & staff. We offer clients a broad range of fully integrated services including Audit, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Striving for the standard of excellence by being always one step ahead, Deloitte Vietnam is dedicated to providing superior client service with professional objectivity and to working diligently to preserve the trust of clients. It is for this reason that people remain our firm’s greatest and most valuable asset.